photo home-1.jpg photo colordrunktabstest-2-1.jpg photo projects.jpg photo mirror.jpg

Thursday, November 7, 2013

West Hill

The last few months I have also been working on a large house here in Decatur.  Sweet, sweet couple with kids the same age as mine-so I know I will be seeing a lot of them even after my designs are completed. Its a large house-five bedrooms and five bathrooms and it is beautiful! I wish I had been posting updates as we install things here and there but I honestly have just been too busy designing.  Add two munchkins to the mix and there just isn't enough time to blog about everything-but I will try to be better. Also, you can follow me in Instagram-I post photos there regularly.

So let's start with the breakfast room. It is almost complete-we are waiting for hardware and drapes.

Love the modern/traditional mix


The moodboard:


And today: 

Next, the playroom-one of my favorites.  To save money we used the client's old living room sofa and painted an old coffee table blue. I think it turned out really fun. 

Here is my moodboard:


Isn't this rug the cutest?


Placing the decals was a lot of fun.  Now I want to put them everywhere!


And today: 



Girl's Room:




Moodboard:


And today:





These rooms are coming along quite nicely-We still have some fluffing up to do and I can't wait to show you the finished product! I'll post more rooms from this house tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!































No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10