photo home-1.jpg photo colordrunktabstest-2-1.jpg photo projects.jpg photo mirror.jpg

Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Red Dress Boutique

I have recently completed my first commercial project. Head over to the thereddressboutique.com to see what the store is all about. Diana, the store owner, was my very first client. After working on her home for two years she had me help redo her company warehouse and now her store in downtown Athens, GA. It was such a fun project!
 The dressing rooms are my favorite. It was fun to mix and match them with different wallpapers and fabrics










 The pink shelf was a custom piece that turned out better than I expected!




 This table was also custom- I went through every pink about a 100 times before I picked this one.



 We needed seating but nothing too bulky. I wanted something for people waiting on shoppers -but wanted them to have their own space. My upholsterer created these small scale chairs and I am so glad I found this trim last minute.



 The custom cabinetry totally transformed the space.



The Jonathan Adler pendants took me a few hours to put together but they were totally worth it!



 I had six custom chandeliers made for the dressing rooms. They are all so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10