photo home-1.jpg photo colordrunktabstest-2-1.jpg photo projects.jpg photo mirror.jpg

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gift Certificates


Gift Certificates are here!



Small gift certificates are great stocking stuffers! Not sure what amount? Just email me- I can tailor it to your needs or they come in pre-set amounts. Remember- I offer e-design so it is okay if you do not live in Atlanta. Gift certificates are great for out of town clients!

Here are some ideas:

$50- One hour of my time used any way you please

$100- 2 hours of my time used any way you please

$200- I'll take a look at photos of your room and suggest three different ways to restyle it using rugs, fabrics, pillows and accessories that can be purchased online. Includes 2 moodboards.

$300- I'll create a pinboard for you linking you to various different options to refreshen/change your room. Includes 3 moodboards and links to sourced items

Please email me if you have any questions or you want help deciding what size gift certificate you need. Also, my time is first come, first served. I'll schedule each client based on the time gift certificate was purchased. Thanks so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10